Kid Friendly Disney Hotels
Each of the Disney Resort hotels are kid and family friendly, but our picks are those that offer some additional fun for kids (and make traveling with kids easier on mom and dad). If you have stroller age children, look for hotels that are on the monorail or within walking distance to one of the Theme Parks - not having to fold up the stroller is a wonderful thing!
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort
- By far, the most unique resort at Walt Disney World.
- Even if you don't have a Savannah View room, there are Savanna overlooks throughout the resort to view animals.
- Standard Rooms, Bunk Bed Rooms, and 1-2 Bedroom Villas are offered
- Cultural representatives are on hand to discuss the animals and special exhibits found throughout the hotel.
- One of our picks as a Best of the Best Pool at Walt Disney World
- Simba's Clubhouse (kid's club) offers hands-on activities for children ages 3-12. $15 per child, per hour (2 hr. minimum). Advance reservations recommended.
Disney's Beach Club Resort
- One of our picks as a Best of the Best Pool at Walt Disney World. Stormalong Bay offers sand-bottom pools, a 50 ft. water slide, and poolside entertainment.
- Within walking distance to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. Complimentary boat transportation is also available.
- The Sandcastle Club, is a hands-on activity center for kids ages 3-12. The cost is $55 and includes dinner, snacks. Advance reservations recommended.
- Special offers for Disney's Beach Club can often be found at SaveAtWDW.com
Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Walt to the Magic Kingdom or take the monorail or boat.
- Looking to visit Epcot? Take the monorail to the next stop and transfer to the Epcot line.
- Kids will love watching the monorails glide through the lobby.
- The Contemporary is home to one of the most popular Character Buffets in all of Walt Disney World, Chef Mickey's.
- Rooms are among the most spacious on Disney property at 400 sq feet. and most include a daybed.
- Special rates for Disney's Contemporary Resort can often be found on SaveAtWDW.com.
Four seasons orlando at walt disney world
- Kids for All Seasons is a complimentary kid's club available to guests staying at The Four Seasons Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- The Hideout has a lounge-style atmosphere with the latest video games, computers, billiards tables, pinball, foosball, and board games.
- The Four Seasons is one of our picks as a Best of the Best Pool resort. The family pool, Splash Zone and the Lazy River are the nicest we've seen in Orlando.
- Supervised childcare is also available at additional cost.
Disney's Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is on the monorail to the Magic Kingdom and a short walk from the Epcot monorail line. This is Disney's most convenient hotel.
- Disney's Polynesian Village Resort is one of our picks as a Best of the Best Pool resort. Younger kids will love the adventure-themed playscape.
- Lilo's Playhouse is a childcare center offering hands on activities for kids ages 3-12. There's a $55 flat-rate fee that includes dinner and snacks. Advance reservations are recommended.
- Staying Club Level at the Polynesian provides access to the lounge. Each day a continental breakfast is served, mid-day snacks, evening appetisers, and desserts - plus unlimited water and soft drinks.
- Discounts for Disney's Polynesian Resort can often be found on SaveAtWDW.com.
Updated August, 2017